The International Poster and Graphic Design Festival of Chaumont, which holds a collection of 5,000 antique posters (by artists including Chéret, Steinlen and Toulouse-Lautrec), runs an international competition that has generated a contemporary collection of 15,000 posters from all over the world. In 2003, the festival embraced new fields of graphic design by presenting work by M/M (Paris) and, through the “Super” project at Le Garage, extending invitations to graphic-design studios from all over Europe. A Raymond Savignac retrospective was staged at Les Silos.
- “Ouvrir le champ des possibles”, by François Bernheim
- “M/M (Paris)”, by Emily King
- Super. Welcome in Graphic Wonderland
- International Competition
- “Savignac”, by Florence Robert
- “Anonymes ?”, by Alex Jordan
- Artistic directors and judging panel
Graphic design: Sylvain Enguehard
176 pages | 19 x 24 cm | €30 | ISBN : 2-910-565-46-7
On sale on Pyramyd publishing’s website or available on request at the Festival
[contact: Susanne Schroeder, email@example.com].
Photos of the book: Julien Lelièvre